- Fits on Yakima, Thule, Whispbar and most factory-installed crossbars with included quick-installation hardware
- New CarboniteTextured, scratch-proof, black finish
- SKS Lock Cores included (one key system)
- Holds 10-12 skis or snowboards over 215cm long
- Dual-sided opening lid
- Includes quick-installation hardware
- Made from 80% recycled materials
- Super-strong, reinforced lid ensures supreme one-handed operation
- Secure, metal, internal accessory attachments
- Undercut tail for more hatch clearance
- 21 cu ft (92" x 36" x 18") - Weight: 62lbs.
- Lifetime Warranty
Also available in Glossy Titanium - Yakima 7186 Sky Box Pro 21 Titanium
Also available in Glossy Black - Yakima 7198 Sky Box Pro 21 Onyx
NOTE: Cargo boxes must be shipped "Freight Carrier". Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Big Daddy!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
This is one of the larger cargo boxes on the market. It is very popular with larger SUV's like Suburbans, Expeditions, and Sequoias.
INSTALLATION TIP: It is nice to open up the hardware to make them easier to wrap around the crossbars, but not too much. If you over loosen it, the nut will fall out and it will be a major pain getting it threaded again. I find 5-10 turns is all you need to get the hardware wide enough for most applications. (Posted on 10/24/2016)
Write Your Own Review