You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fits on Yakima, Thule, Whispbar and most factory-installed crossbars with included quick-installation hardware
- New, dimpled Carbonite textured finish that is black and scratch-resistant
- SKS Lock Cores included (one key system)
- Holds 5-6 skis or snowboards over 215cm long
- Dual-sided opening
- Includes quick-installation hardware
- Made from 80% recycled materials
- Super-strong, reinforced lid ensures supreme one-handed operation
- Secure, metal internal, accessory attachments
- Undercut tail for more hatch clearance
- 12 cu ft (92" x 24" x 16") - Weight: 41lbs.
- Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Cargo boxes must be shipped "Freight Carrier". Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great Space Saver!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
The Carbonite line of cargo boxes is very popular. I like the stabilizing ribs on the underside of the lid, they allow you to open and close the box easily. The oversized handle is simple to operate and snaps into place when the lid is closed properly. This gives me peace of mind that the box is ready to go down the road.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
I like this box because it does not eat up all of your crossbar space, leaving you room to add other accessories like ski racks and or bike racks.
INSTALLATION TIP: It is nice to open up the hardware to make them easier to wrap around the crossbars, but not too much. If you over loosen it, the nut will fall out and it will be a major pain getting it threaded again. I find 5-10 turns is all you need to get the hardware wide enough for most applications. (Posted on 10/24/2016)