You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Finished in a mirror black, low profile design
- Handles 6 pair of fat skis or 4 snowboards
- Included mounting hardware attaches to most factory and aerodynamic crossbars
- Includes additional mounting hardware for a more integrated fit on Yakima Round and Thule rectangular Load Bars
- Articulating, double-jointed elbow accommodates thicker skis, and nests flat when not being used
- Binding lift is integrated for tall, riser bindings
- Includes SKS Lock Cores and Keys (2)
- Rack Dimensions: 36.5" x 4" x 3"
- Extra Replacement Keys are available for purchase (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above)
Also available in a smaller version - Yakima 3087 Fat Cat 4 Ski & Snowboard Rack
Customer Reviews (1)
- Low Profile and Sleek!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
This rack is a great seller! Mainly because of its low profile design and glossy black paint job. Many customers really want that all blacked out look on their vehicle and this rack is one of the only options out there. It accomplishes the low profile look by removing the traditional large rubber padding and replacing it with an auto-adjusting elbow. The install takes a little longer than Thule options but the overall design doesn't look nearly as boxy.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
INSTALLATION TIP: Adjust the length of the universal hardware before you install them on the rack itself and before you take the rack to the vehicle's crossbars. This is done by spinning the red knob on the top of the hardware. The red knob moves the strap in such small increments that it can be a pain to adjust while trying to balance it on the crossbar. (Posted on 10/19/2016)