You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Finished in a mirror black, low profile design
- Handles 4 pair of fat skis or 2 snowboards
- Included mounting hardware attaches to most factory and aerodynamic crossbars
- Includes additional mounting hardware for a more integrated fit on Yakima Round and Thule rectangular Load Bars
- Articulating, double-jointed elbow accomodates thicker skis, and nests flat when not being used
- Binding lift is integrated for tall, riser bindings
- Includes SKS Lock Cores and Keys (2)
- Rack Dimensions: 26" x 4" x 3"
- Extra Replacement Keys are available for purchase (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above)
Also available in a larger version - Yakima 3088 Fat Cat 6 Ski & Snowboard Rack
Customer Reviews (1)
- Sleek and Low Profile!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
INSTALLATION TIP: Adjust the length of the universal hardware before you install them on the rack itself and before you take the rack to the vehicle's crossbars. This is done by spinning the red knob on the top of the hardware. The red knob moves the strap in such small increments that it can be a pain to adjust while trying to balance it on the crossbar. (Posted on 10/19/2016)
Write Your Own Review