You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Designed specifically to integrate with T-slot hardware of Whispbar racks, Thule Aeroblade, and most aerodynamic T-slot bars
- Includes 2 ski wing units to make up a complete rack system
- Silver anodized finish and low-profile design sync the look of rack system to your automobile
- Tool-free T-slot hardware makes installation fast and easy
- Integrated hinge system articulates to accommodate thicker, modern fat skis and snowboards
- SKS Lock Cores ensure safety and security of mounted gear
- Integrated lift mechanism avoids roof interference and damage from mounted gear
- Extra Replacement Keys are available for purchase (Choose From Dropdown Menu above)
Customer Reviews (1)
- Sleek and SilverReview by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
This is a popular ski/snowboard rack, mainly because of its low profile design and brushed aluminum exterior. Many customers really want their ski rack to match their crossbars and give that all silver look on their vehicle. It accomplishes the low profile look by removing the traditional large rubber padding and replacing it with an auto-adjusting elbow. The install takes a little longer than Thule options but the overall design doesn't look nearly as boxy.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
If functionality is most important. You can save some money by going with the Yakima Fat Cat 6. It is the same ski rack, just a different color.
INSTALLATION TIP: Adjust the length of the universal hardware before you install them on the rack itself and before you take the rack to the vehicle's crossbars. This is done by spinning the red knob on the top of the hardware. The red knob moves the strap in such small increments that it can be a pain to adjust while trying to balance it on the crossbar. (Posted on 10/19/2016)