You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 9033 carrying capacity w/ 2" class 2 receiver: 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- 9033 carrying capacity w/ 1.25" hitch racks or Thule Spare Me carrier: 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards
- Soft touch rubber carrier arms won't scratch or damage your gear
- Easy access to your equipment via the large push buttons
- Single-key lock system keeps gear safe and secure
- Maximize gear capacity by using an upright orientation
- Requires Thule Hitch or Spare Tire Carrier model 9031, 9030, 9029, 9027, 9026, 9025, 956, 958, or 963XTR
- Can be locked to some bike racks with the use of Thule 538XT Cable Lock (sold separately)
If you're not sure if this rack will work with your Hitch Bike Carrier, please contact the shop for assistance.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Carry your skis with your bike rack!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
This ski/ snowboard rack attachment works with all Thule hitch mounted, hanging style bike racks. You load the skis/boards behind the car which is much easier than getting all dirty and climbing on top. The downside, the footprint behind you vehicle is now much longer (~4ft), something to consider when trying to park in congested ski towns. Also, your bike rack will see year round use and will be subjected to winter driving conditions.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
INSTALLATION TIP: Get all your tubes lined up and then put bolts through before tightening anything. If you tightening one at a time, it will be very difficult to get the remaining tubes in place.
INSTALLATION TIP: Make sure end caps are put on the correct direction, so your skis and boards do not have a chance to slide out the bottom. Living in Colorado, I have seen this done wrong many times. (Posted on 10/19/2016)