You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 3 bike capacity
- Constructed of Ultra-Light and strong aluminum
- Hold Fast Cradles w/ RDT, secure bikes while absorbing road shock
- No-Sway Cages w/ RDT prevent bike contact
- Aero-Design improves ground clearance and increases distance between bikes
- No-Tool AutoAttach allows installation and removal quickly and easily
- Snug-Tite Stinger removes space in hitch receiver virtually eliminating rack movement
- Hitch Switch allows arms to fold down when not in use and allows rack to tilt away for rear of vehicle access
- Integrated Locking Cable and AutoAttach Lock Knob locks bikes to carrier and carrier to vehicle
- Fits all 1 ¼" or 2" receivers with hitch adapter (included)
Also available in a 2-Bike Version - Thule 9042 Helium Aero 2 Bike Rack
Customer Reviews (1)
- User Friendly!!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
I like this rack because it is so manageable for one person. The rack being under 20lbs, it can be held with one hand. Most people don't want their rack on their car all the time and taking it off will increase its life. This rack is made from aluminum and does not require a tool to remove/install it, so it is very quick.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
Another plus is the distance it sits out from the vehicle. This allows for more clearance for back hatches and swinging back doors.
INSTALLATION TIP: When inserting into the hitch, make sure the spring loaded clip on the passenger side snaps into the pin hole on the hitch before tightening the knob. If the clip is not in the hole you wont have it to hold the rack in the hitch if the knob were to loosen.
BUYING TIP: Double check your bike's frame style and make sure it will fit nicely over the rack arms. Newer bikes can have funky frames and can make loading the bikes tricky. If you have a funky frame you may want a frame adapter to make loading easier (~$29.00-$50.00).
If you do not want to deal with a frame adapter you may want to consider a Platform Style bike rack. (Posted on 11/1/2016)