- Includes 4 Square headed bolts necessary hardware to flush mount a complete ski rack to T-Channel crossbars
- Compatible with current Thule 92724, 92725, and 92726²ski racks
- Also compatible with older model Thule 724, 725, 726² ski racks
- Compatible with Thule 91724, 91725, 91726² ski racks. Modification to existing hardware required (requires drilling).
- Requires the use of a 10mm wrench for installation (not included)
² Please specify in the dropdown menu above if you will be using this with a Thule 92726, 91726 and 726 Pull-Top models. The bolts used in this application are shorter NOTE: Installation on 92726 and 91726 Pull-Top models requires drilling 2 holes into the ski rack. Installation of the pull-top racks WILL BIND THE MECHANISM and prevent it from sliding smoothly and is discouraged especially when attaching to Whispbar Rack systems.
Write Your Own Review