- Attaches to Thule, Yakima, and factory installed crossbars
- Features 30" of usable carrying space to carry up to 6 pair of skis or 4 snowboards (fits traditional, shaped, blade style skis, powder skis and any type of snowboard)
- New SpeedLink Mounting Hardware locks carrier to rack
- Easy opening, with oversized push button
- Soft rubber design protects skis and boards
- One Key System - 4 Lock cores and Keys included
- Extra Replacement Keys are available for purchase (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above)
**This rack can be flush mounted to either Thule Aeroblade Load bars, Rapid Aero Bars, Whispbar racks or Thule Xporter Racks with Cracks & Racks' Thule Aeroblade Flush Mount Hardware Kit (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above) **This rack can be flush mounted to Thule Rectangular Steel Load Bars with Cracks & Racks' Thule Loadbar Flush Ski Hardware (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above)
Customer Reviews (1)
- One of our Shop's top Sellers!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
FIT TIP: It can be installed as a Flush Mount into a crossbars T-channel, but only if the crossbar is level. If the crossbar has a bend to it the slide mechanism in the 92726 will bind and not function.
FIT TIP: Make sure the 92726 will be elevated enough on the crossbars to allow clearance of large ski bindings above the vehicle's siderails.
FIT TIP: If you are using the universal SpeedLink hardware, make sure to lock the strap before tightening it too much. The hardware will make a clicking sound as you tighten. If you tighten and then lock, you will not be able to get the key out. (Posted on 10/19/2016)
Write Your Own Review