- Attaches to Thule, Yakima, and factory installed crossbars
- Features 30" of usable carrying space to carry up to 6 pair of skis or 4 snowboards (fits traditional, shaped, blade style skis, powder skis and any type of snowboard)
- New SpeedLink Mounting Hardware locks carrier to rack
- Easy opening, with oversized push button
- Soft rubber design protects skis and boards
- One Key System - 4 Lock cores and Keys included
- Extra Replacement Keys are available for purchase (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above)
**This rack can be flush mounted to either Thule Aeroblade Load bars, Rapid Aero Bars, Whispbar racks or Thule Xporter Racks with Cracks & Racks' Thule Aeroblade Flush Mount Hardware Kit (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above) **This rack can be flush mounted to Thule Rectangular Steel Load Bars with Cracks & Racks' Thule Loadbar Flush Ski Hardware (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above)
Customer Reviews (1)
- One of our Shop's top Sellers!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
This rack is a best seller because of its ability to slide out from the top of the vehicle, its universal fit that works with all types of crossbars, and its size that can accommodate up to six people.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
FIT TIP: It can be installed as a Flush Mount into a crossbars T-channel, but only if the crossbar is level. If the crossbar has a bend to it the slide mechanism in the 92726 will bind and not function.
FIT TIP: Make sure the 92726 will be elevated enough on the crossbars to allow clearance of large ski bindings above the vehicle's siderails.
FIT TIP: If you are using the universal SpeedLink hardware, make sure to lock the strap before tightening it too much. The hardware will make a clicking sound as you tighten. If you tighten and then lock, you will not be able to get the key out. (Posted on 10/19/2016)