You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 4 Bike Capacity
- Includes integrated locking system that locks bikes to rack, and rack to hitch
- Swing Away base allows total rear-of-vehicle access even with bikes loaded
- Hitch Switch allows bike arms to fold down when not in use
- Arc design of bike arms allows bikes to nest better, making it easier to load and unload bikes
- Taller mast creates more ground clearance for bikes
- Hold Fast RDT (Road Dampening Technology) Cradles absorb road shock and protect bikes while in transport
- Included anti-sway cradles keep bikes from bumping into each other
- Fits 2" Receiver Hitch Only
- Integrated handle allows for easier carrying of the bike rack during installation/removal
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great Family Bike RackReview by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
BUYING TIP: Double check your bike's frame style and make sure it will fit nicely over the rack arms. Newer bikes can have funky frames and can make loading the bikes tricky. If you have a funky frame you may want a frame adapter to make loading easier (~$29.00-$50.00).
INSTALLATION TIP: When inserting the lock core in the lock knob, make sure the metal teeth inside the lock knob are lined up to receive the lock. If they are not the lock face will not become flush with the lock knob housing. If it is not flush, the lock can come out.
TIP: Make sure you tighten the main bolt every time before you drive. This is the bolt that allows the rack to swing. Otherwise the rack could potentially swing out into traffic. (Posted on 10/27/2016)
Write Your Own Review