You have no items in your shopping cart.
- NEW added security with the SureTight ratcheting locking cables with beefed up covers securely attaches the rack to your vehicle
- Easy loading and unloading with lower platform design
- Perfect fit on your vehicle every time with the patented FitDial
- Save your carbon fiber frame by absorbing road shock using the cradles with RoadDampening technology and locking bike clamps
- Bike frame clamps are adjustable allowing you to keep the bike separated during transport
- Cushioned rubber pads offer a firm hold to vehicle while not scratching the paint
- Bike season done? :( This rack folds up flat for convenient off season storage
Customer Reviews (1)
- No Hitch? No Roof Rack? No Problem!!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
INSTALLATION TIP: Make sure the Fit Dial is put to the correct setting and cables are loose before taking the rack to the vehicle. It is difficult to do those tasks while holding the rack on the vehicle.
INSTALLATION TIP: This rack is bigger being a platform style. It helps to have a friend to hold the rack in place while you tighten it on the vehicle.
INSTALLATION TIP: If you are installing on a back hatch, REMEMBER, you cannot use the rear wiper. If used the wiper will hit the rack and the wiper motor may burn out.
(Posted on 11/1/2016)
Write Your Own Review