You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- NEW added security with the SureTight ratcheting locking cables with beefed up covers securely attaches the rack to your vehicle
- Includes premium, Thule RDT Road Dampening Technology bike cradles
- Cradle arms are adjustable and can get extremely narrow to fit a larger variety of bikes
- Injection molded construction for secure bike transportation
- Attaches to vehicle via high strength steel cables
- FitDial ensures quick and easy installation
- Rubber pads protect against scratches and create a firm hold to the vehicle
- No-Sway Cage secures bike to rack
- Integrated cable locks bikes to rack and rack to vehicle
- Bike arms fold down when not in use and folds up flat for storing
Also available in a 3 Bike version - Thule 9002PRO Raceway 3
Customer Reviews (1)
- Best Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Out There!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
The Raceway Line is the easiest of all trunk mounts to install. Just get the straps loose and set the fit dial to the correct setting. It also fits a ton of vehicles and I can use it on my Wife's Subaru and my friend's Honda.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
Most trunk mounts have pain in the butt nylon straps. They rot over time, offer no security and flap in the wind. The Raceway uses cables instead of straps, offering security and a clean look. It is a little more expensive, but the time you save installing is worth the extra money for sure!
INSTALLATION TIP: Make sure the Fit Dial is set to the correct number for the vehicle you are putting it on. Also, it helps to give yourself plenty of slack in the cables before taking the rack to the vehicle. That way you are not trying to loosen them while holding the rack.
INSTALLATION TIP: If you are installing on a back hatch, REMEMBER, you cannot use your rear wiper. It will hit the rack and probably burn out the wiper motor.
(Posted on 11/1/2016)