You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The new XT version now has longer strap for bigger boards and a new spring-loaded locking cam for added security
- Attaches to Thule, Yakima, Whispbar, Rocky Mounts and factory installed crossbars
- Includes the New Speed-Link tool-free mounting system
- Fully Locking with included 4 One-Key Lock Cores - 2 for the locking strap assembly, and 2 for the Speed-Link's (only one Speed-Link per carrier needs locked)
- Carries up to two paddleboards up to 34" wide
- Heavy-duty steel reinforced webbing and a spring loaded locking cam provide rack and board security
- Soft, waterproof padding protects your boards
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great Way to Carry Your SUP's!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
INSTALLATION TIP: When tightening the universal SpeedLink hardware, make sure to lock the strap before tightening it too much. The hardware will make a clicking sound as you tighten. If you tighten and then lock, you will not be able to get the key out.
INSTALLATION TIP: Make sure excess straps are stowed in slot underneath the rack itself. You can lock them in place and keep them from flapping in the wind. (Posted on 11/1/2016)
Write Your Own Review