You have no items in your shopping cart.
- More aerodynamic with new low profile design
- Skis are protected while in the rack by soft rubber both above and below the skis/boards
- Fits up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards carried base-to-base
- Includes locks and security that locks skis/boards to the rack and the rack to the car
- Heavy-duty spring accommodates skis of all thicknesses and keeps the rack as low as possible when it is not transporting skis or boards
- Over-sized push button is easy to use, even with gloves on.
- Rack is made from corrosion resistant aluminum, giving it longevity from the elements
- It works with all Thule rack systems, Yakima round bars, Factory crossbars, Whispbar systems, and RockyMounts crossbars
- Comes with T-Track integration and height adjustments for skis or boards with large bindings, so they will not touch the roof of the vehicle
Customer Reviews (1)
- Strem-line and Functional!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
We like the new redesign, as it is sleek and easy to use. Stock hardware, that wraps around the crossbars is top tier for ease of use and overall fit. No tools needed. Improved over earlier versions of Thule ski racks is the metal clasp system that secures the ski racks both unloaded and loaded. This is definitely a rack you can be confident with.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
FIT TIP: Installation on Thule AeroBlades, utilizing the flush mounted hardware can be a bit finicky because you have to cut the weatherstrip at the top of the crossbar to fit in between the mounting hardware.
FIT TIP: If you are using the universal SpeedLink hardware, make sure to lock the strap before tightening it too much. The hardware will make a clicking sound as you tighten. If you tighten and then lock, you will not be able to get the key out.
(Posted on 10/7/2016)