You have no items in your shopping cart.
- More aerodynamic with new low profile design
- Skis are protected while in the rack by soft rubber both above and below the skis/boards
- Fits up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards carried base-to-base
- Includes locks and security that locks skis/boards to the rack and the rack to the car
- Heavy-duty spring accommodates skis of all thicknesses and keeps the rack as low as possible when it is not transporting skis or boards
- Over-sized push button is easy to use, even with gloves on.
- Rack is made from corrosion resistant aluminum, giving it longevity from the elements
- It works with all Thule rack systems, Yakima round bars, Factory crossbars, Whispbar systems, and RockyMounts crossbars
- Comes with T-Track integration and height adjustments for skis or boards with large bindings, so they will not touch the roof of the vehicle
Customer Reviews (1)
- Strem-line and Functional!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
FIT TIP: Installation on Thule AeroBlades, utilizing the flush mounted hardware can be a bit finicky because you have to cut the weatherstrip at the top of the crossbar to fit in between the mounting hardware.
FIT TIP: If you are using the universal SpeedLink hardware, make sure to lock the strap before tightening it too much. The hardware will make a clicking sound as you tighten. If you tighten and then lock, you will not be able to get the key out.
(Posted on 10/7/2016)
Write Your Own Review