You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Constructed of strong, reinforced aluminum allows up to 450lbs carrying capacity
- Superior aerodynamic designs minimize wind noise while driving with AirTip technology
- Simple installation doesn't require any drilling into bed rails
- Custom Adjustable Bar Height allows crossbars to be raised and lowered to exact height.
- Load bars accommodate many Thule sport carriers - may require Xadapt adapters (sold separately)
- Lockable with "SecureLock" One Key System (4 SKS Lock Cores included) locks rack to truck bed
- Includes Load Stops, to help secure oversized loads
- For installations on 2005- Newer Toyota Tacoma, please use XK3 adapter (see dropdown menu above). Toyota Tundra does not require an adapter. Click here to view the instructions for the XK3 Adapter.
- Extra Replacement Keys are available for purchase (Choose from Dropdown Menu Above)
Customer Reviews (1)
- Works on my old truck and my new truck!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
Some downsides to this system is that is does not come assembled and can take about 45-90min to install. Also, most new truck beds have plastic bed rail covers and they can be warped slightly when the uprights are tightened down all the way. They will go back to their original shape when the rack is removed.
FIT TIP: If you are putting this on a Toyota Tacoma you will need either the Thule XK3 or Thule XK4 Adapter kit. These allow the 500XT to work with the track system in the bed of the Tacoma.
INSTALLATION TIP: I like to get the distance between the uprights set on the crossbar before taking the crossbar to the truck. I do this by attaching the uprights loosely to the crossbar and then resting the crossbar on a table or sawhorses. Then, measure the distance between your bed rails. Take that measurement to the crossbars, but notice that the base assemblies will add about .25" on either side, so adjust by subtracting .5" from the measurement. Make sure the uprights are centered and have equal distance from each upright to end of crossbar and tighten down. Repeat for rear bar. (Posted on 11/3/2016)
Write Your Own Review