You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Features 23.75" of usable carrying space to carry up to 6 pair of skis or 4 snowboards
- Attaches to Thule, Yakima, Whispbar, RockyMounts and factory installed crossbars out of the box, with no additional adapters required
- Tamper resistant bolts secure rack to the crossbars
- Easy opening, with oversized push button
- Soft rubber design protects skis and boards
- One Key System - 2 Lock cores and 2 Keys included
- Made right here in the USA
Customer Reviews (1)
- Simplicity is the ultimate Sophistcation!!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
The installation isn't difficult, but takes a little time with the provided tool. Since the bolts are tamper-resistant torx bolts, not everyone will have this type of bit with their power drill. The rack comes with universal mounting hardware and will work with almost any crossbar system. There are a few exceptions and for these you'll need the Xadapt7, longer, equally tamper-resistant bolts (Think Nissan Xterra) This is nice because people get new cars all the time and you can take this rack from vehicle to vehicle.
INSTALLATION TIP: Pre-thread the bolts all the way through the top mounting bracket until the head bottoms out. Pre-thread one side of the lower, underbar bracket just to get it held into place before installing it on the car.
(Posted on 11/16/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Q & A
Q: How do you lock the rack and the skis? A: You can use the included locks and keys to lock your skis and boards to the rack itself. The mounting hardware itself uses a tamper-resistant torx bolt that is an uncommon tool. Keep in mind, rack security is a deterrant, and will not prevent a professional thief from potentially taking your stuff.