You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fits 9mm quick release axles
- Includes axles for 12x100, 15x100 and 15x110 thru-axles
- Low profile tray rises only 1.5" from crossbar
- Aluminum tray accommodates tires up to 3.0"
- Integrated forward disk brake cutout
- Lock system secures rack to crossbar
- Included cable lock secures bike to rack
- Universal mounting hardware attaches to all types of crossbars including factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Available in eight colors
Customer Reviews (1)
- Versatility!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
I demoed this rack for a weekend and was very impressed. I thought the wheel tray would be too wide for my road bike tire, but it cinched down snug. The next day we wanted to go mountain biking, so I had to switch out the axle. This took only a couple minutes and worked perfectly for my mountain bike.
INSTALLATION TIP: Though it comes with mounting hardware for both T-Channel integration and wrapping around crossbars, It does take some time to swap. If you are wanting to frequently move the rack between two crossbar systems, I would just keep the wrapping hardware on and it will be quicker and easier. (Posted on 10/26/2016)
Write Your Own Review