You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fits 9mm quick release axles
- Includes axles for 12x100, 15x100 and 15x110 thru-axles
- Low profile tray rises only 1.5" from crossbar
- Aluminum tray accommodates tires up to 3.0"
- Integrated forward disk brake cutout
- Lock system secures rack to crossbar
- Included cable lock secures bike to rack
- Universal mounting hardware attaches to all types of crossbars including factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Available in eight colors
Customer Reviews (1)
- Versatility!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
These racks are very popular! They work great for the customer who wants one rack that works for both their mountain bike and their road bike.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
I demoed this rack for a weekend and was very impressed. I thought the wheel tray would be too wide for my road bike tire, but it cinched down snug. The next day we wanted to go mountain biking, so I had to switch out the axle. This took only a couple minutes and worked perfectly for my mountain bike.
INSTALLATION TIP: Though it comes with mounting hardware for both T-Channel integration and wrapping around crossbars, It does take some time to swap. If you are wanting to frequently move the rack between two crossbar systems, I would just keep the wrapping hardware on and it will be quicker and easier. (Posted on 10/26/2016)