You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Includes 2 LiftOp wing units (1 complete set)
- 27.5" of usable storage space fits 5 Pairs of Fat Skis or 4 Snowboards
- Mounting hardware is universal which can fit all types of crossbars
- Includes mounting hardware for use with slotted bars, like Rocky Mounts Ouray Crossbars, Thule AeroBlade Bars or other European crossbars that have a T-slot
- Includes locks and keys for rack security
Also available in Small Size (3 Ski/2 Boards) - Rocky Mounts LiftOp Smalls
Customer Reviews (1)
- Best Value!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
RockyMounts offers some of the best value in racks in general and the LiftOp is no different! It gives you everything you need to get your gear to the mountain without any BS features. Its new twist on the traditional ski rack design is simple and is easy to open to load skis even with gloves on.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
INSTALLATION TIP: Make sure to adjust the universal hardware close to the tension you need to just get the underwire under the crossbar. It is a pain to slowly adjust the tension while trying to balance the rack on the crossbar. Especially, if the bar is thin like a Thule LoadBar or a Yakima RoundBar. (Posted on 10/19/2016)