You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Attaches to Thule Aeroblade and Square Load Bars, Yakima Round Bars, Whispbar Rack Systems and most Factory installed crossbars with no additional adapters required (all hardware included)
- Fits all sized bikes (20" wheel or larger) and also includes Fat Bikes with Rocky Mounts Fattie - Fat Bike Adapter (sold separately)
- Integrated pivot arm can be switched easily to either side of the rack for driver side or passenger side installation
- Pivot arm folds flat against wheel tray when not in use making a low-profile, aerodynamic
- Brass Knuckles handle is ergonomically shaped making it easier to pull down on top of front tire
- Finer increments on pivot arm enable you to find the optimal pressure on the front tire of the bike
- Aluminum construction of wheel tray and pivot arm will not rust
- Lock bike to rack, and rack to vehicle with 2 Rocky Mounts Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Available in Black, Red, and White
Customer Reviews (1)
- Best Upright Bike Rack on the Market!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
The BrassKnuckles is one of the easiest racks to assemble and very simple to install. On my old rack, I had to remove my front tire. With the BrassKnuckles you leave the tire on, which saves me time and the interior of my car. Plus it works with all the bikes in our garage and both of our crossbar systems!
VEHICLE FIT TIP: Some vehicles have back hatches that love to get in the way of bike rack wheel trays. The BrassKnuckle's design pushes the rack forward on the crossbars and allows for much more rear hatch clearance.
INSTALLATION TIP: The only real complaint I have is switching the arm to the opposite side. Even with the bolts all the way loose, the arm can be difficult to remove. Ask a friend for help and save yourself some frustration. As your friend holds the rack, move the arm back and forth as you pull out. Sometimes I will use a rubber mallet and a deep socket to help get it started. (Posted on 10/26/2016)
Write Your Own Review