You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Works with both 2" and 1.25" hitch sizes
- Holds bikes in place by wheels with no frame contact
- Fits tire sizes between 20"-29"
- Kuat's PerfectFit adjustment system ensures your bike will fit
- Wheel trays hold up to a 4.5" tire
- Rack has maximum wheel base of 47"
- Locking hitch pin and integrated cable locks secure bikes to rack and rack to vehicle
- Spring loaded foot pedal folds rack up neatly against vehicle when not in use
Available in a 3 Bike option - Kuat TS03G Transfer 3 Bike
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great Value for a Platform Bike Rack!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
The Kuat Transfer has an amazingly low price tag for a "platform style" bike rack. The rack does require some assembly and some of the steps can be easy to overlook, so make sure to follow the instructions closely.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
I like that this rack will work with either hitch size. I can easily take it from my Wife's Subaru and plug it into my Tundra by adding a small sleeve (included). Some Platforms will only do one or the other.
Platform racks are so much easier for loading and unloading bikes and take the frame of the bike out of the equation. Their downside was their high price tag, until the Transfer.
The foot pedal is great for dropping the rack, but is hard to get at to bring the rack back up flush to the vehicle and you do have to purchase an additional part to lock the rack and bikes.
(Posted on 10/24/2016)