You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Narrow width (23") allows you to carry other accessories on your crossbars besides a basket
- Built in bike rack, 1 bike capacity up to 50lbs
- Comes with locks for Basket to crossbars and cable lock for bikes or other gear
- Includes front wind fairing with copper accents
- Gun Metal Gray powder finish
- Universal mounting hardware will work with all aftermarket crossbars and most factory crossbars - Maximum crossbar size 4.5" wide by 1.75" thick
- Can be mounted to crossbars with a maximum crossbar spread of 3ft (36")
- Includes 14" extension
- Dimensions: 68" x 23" x 7 without extension; 82" x 23" x 7" with extension
- 160lb capacity with bike and gear
Customer Reviews (1)
- Bike Rack In a Basket!Review by Cracks & Racks - Brandon
This is a very sharp looking cargo basket and will not take up all of your crossbar space. It also saves space by doubling as a single bike rack and has locks built in. It also comes with an extension to make it 14" longer, which is usually an additional part with other brands.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
I find it to be heavier in comparison to other cargo baskets. It must have to be that stout for the bike as well as the cargo, but your crossbars have a weight limit. So, while you save in space on the crossbars you lose in carrying capacity.
I also found the install to be longer in comparison to other brands (~10-20min). This design uses sleeves/brackets to connect two male ends of the basket together. In my opinion it is weaker than the male-female design. Make sure to check the brackets regularly as the bolts can come loose over time. (Posted on 10/24/2016)