You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Optional 2" or 1¼" hitch receiver models
- 60 lb per bike weight capacity
- 2 bike capacity
- Optional 2 bike add-on
- Available in Gun Metal Gray/Orange or Black/Polished Chrome finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Built-in bike repair stand
- Fits wheels 20" - 29"
- Hand-tightening cam system secures rack to your hitch without tools
- Made of durable, rust-proof aluminum
- Integrated hitch and cable locks (included)
- Spring lever allows rack to fold up and down
- 13" between bikes
- Weight: 45 lbs
Kuat NV 2-Bike Add-On is available to make the NV a 4 Bike Rack - Will NOT work with 1¼" Receiver Hitch.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Impressive!Review by Mike
This rack is extremely well made. While I was assembling it, I was surprised by the fit, finish and overall build quality. There wasn't a missing bolt, nut, or even one notable flaw. The included burlap bags, tools, and neat little aluminum bottle openers were unexpected additions that add to the already premium feel of the product. Cracks and Racks even got me the 2 bike add-on with matching key codes.
Ease of Installation Functionality Quality / Durability Overall Value
The rack functions very well. The space between bikes is excellent (unless you get the add on which narrows things down). Loading and unloading bikes is simple and quick. But many racks do these things well. The Kuat stands out for less use of plastic, classy looks, and the built in bike repair stand. Each prospective owner has to decide for themselves how important these features are to them, but for me it was worth the additional $$ over the Yakima Holdup which was my other top choice. FYI, If you need a platform rack (without frame contact) to carry a fat bike with tires 4.5"-5" wide, the Thule is better. (Posted on 5/18/2016)